Thursday, July 23, 2009

So good to hear - twice!

Here are two great e-mails from two of my recent brides, Jaime & Megan, that actually made me laugh out loud when I read them! Haha, I'm glad that brides think of me on their honeymoons even. :-)
Actually...this gives me an idea. I have heard of some photographers going for a day or two on their couple's honeymoon to take some really sweet honeymoon pictures, not just of the couple themselves, but also of the scenery since it's so breathtaking, but when non-photographers attempt to capture that, it normally just doesn't do the trick. Ooooooo, something to think about. This goes along with another little venture that I'm going to attempt to bring to the tri-state area that's really popular in the south - bridal sessions. But more on that later. :-)



2 comments:

  1. I've always had that as my vision - to add honeymoon photography as part of the package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn...we can't afford to take you to south africa with us! can we fit you in a suitcase?

    ReplyDelete