Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Offerings!

I was first inspired by some of my photographic influences for some of these ideas, and then recently my own brides confirmed this. I have added some new services to what I offer for wedding photography. After all, why should your wedding photography begin and end just on your wedding day? This is a pivotal moment in your life and it's certainly worth celebrating for more than one day (especially for you picture lovers out there!). Take a look at what's new!

(click to enlarge)



Now, not to sound like the old Rogaine commercials, but I am also a 'client' of these! I am having my own Bridal Session and Trash the Dress session done by Ed from Zorz Studios. I really can't wait for it all! I think one of the biggest things with the bridal sessions is that it will not only give me better pictures of myself in my bridal 'get-up', but it'll free up a lot of time during my wedding day and allow my photographers to be more creative and photojournalistic that day too. And the Trash the Dress Session...well, Rob and I just couldn't resist!!! We still have to come up with a grand scheme for it...whatever it is, I know it'll be a blast!!

For the destinations weddings that I do, the honeymoon shots are a real breeze to do the day after. Some people also call this the "Day After Session", although those don't necessarily have to be literally the day after, or on the honeymoon either. Day After Sessions are basically a photo shoot with the bride and groom in their wedding attire, which really serves the same purposes as a Bridal Session does by freeing up time on the wedding day and getting some really great shots when there's less stress from the wedding day (and more time to play around).

Haha, writing this blog really made me start to get excited about all that's coming up soon! =)

Life is good.

~Vj

1 comment: