Saturday, October 23, 2010

Catrina and Danny {Married} / Eagle Ridge Golf Club New Jersey Wedding Photographer



Catrina and Danny were one of the first couples that I photographed who integrated their adorable dog into their engagement session. It was no surprise that when I walked into her parents' house yesterday afternoon that I was greeted by three cute little doggies!

Catrina and Danny's wedding was a walk down memory lane for me as their locations pretty much encompassed my relationship with Rob from start to finish. Their church was St. Clements and the reception hall in the back was where Rob and I ended up on the first wedding we worked together and had our first dinner together (not a date, just dinner because we eat dinner when we work, but I think it's a monumental dinner anyway since I remember how jealous I was when he mentioned that he had a girlfriend!). Their wedding ended at Eagle Ridge where Rob and I had our own wedding!

It was a great day getting to work with my crew of Nino and Kyleigh, and of course seeing Jason Jani from Sound Connection and his crew at the reception. They had their photobooth up and even let us use it to print off the prints for a mini-album that I made of the day for Catrina and Danny!!

EnJOY!!!

Gallery: http://vanessajoy.smugmug.com/Weddings/Catrina-and-Danny-Oct-22-2010























No comments:

Post a Comment