Saturday, October 30, 2010

Melissa and Mike {Married} / The Imperia New Jersey Wedding Photographer

Mike and Melissa were one of my first client bookings that came from Mike from Creative Video Editing when I first opened my company (over two years ago now!!). I can remember meeting them in a Panera Bread and knowing that I was going to love shooting their wedding. From their engagement session to the wedding, Mike and Melissa were a joy to be around and as light-hearted and fun as they come.

It was a Jewish and Christian ceremony at the GORGEOUS Voorhees Chapel on the Douglas Campus in Rutgers University. Such a gorgeously lit church, I couldn't help but to take a few fun shots in there after the ceremony! Not only was it beautiful inside, but directly outside there were a ton of photo-worthy spots so no other traveling was needed. Lastly, we ended at the Imperia in Somerset for a great party.

I think I may have relived a little bit of my childhood today too as to find the good light for a picture of the invitation, I actually climbed a tree...and not an easy one either, one where the lowest branch was a good foot over my head. But I felt pretty good about doing it! Mike took some video and Kyleigh took a picture which I'm sure will both be popping up on facebook soon!

EnJOY!!

Gallery: http://vanessajoy.smugmug.com/gallery/14435488_4CFQv
























No comments:

Post a Comment