Saturday, October 9, 2010

Danielle and Daniel {Married} / Stone Harbor New Jersey Wedding Photographer


I met Danielle and Daniel on TJ and Lisa's Destination Wedding in St. Lucia and I distinctly remember taking their picture for the first time as they sat next to me at our reception table. Little did I know that I'd have the privilege of photographing their wedding in just over a year later at the Yacht Club in Stone Harbor, NJ. I had Craig PIttelli 2nd shooting for me, and as always we had a great time!!

EnJOY!!

Gallery: http://vanessajoy.smugmug.com/Weddings/Danielle-and-Daniel-October-2























2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of the little guy with the boys all behind him. He's got his moves on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! He's such a little man. :-)

    ReplyDelete