Friday, October 15, 2010

Jessica and Jason {Engaged} / New York City Wedding Photographer


I think I fell in love with Jessica the moment that she told me that she loves my pictures of plates. Ever since then whenever I'm at a reception taking pictures of plates and thinking no one is going to like this picture except me, I remember, yes, Jessica will like it!

We had a great NYC day in Little Italy and the Lower East Side for an engagement session, and even Rob (who is also filming their wedding) came along for some fun promo stuff (oh yea, and to hold my light for a few). :-)

There are no plate pictures in here, but I think those black stiletto detail pictures make up for it!

EnJOY!

Gallery: http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/14205521_QJf8F#1049198529_AiPHh






















No comments:

Post a Comment