Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lauren and Andrew {Married} / The Desmond Hotel Pennsylvania Wedding Photographer

I met Lauren and Andrew while they were in the bridal party of Danielle and Nathan in April of 2009. I haven't seen any of them since then so it was a real treat seeing everyone at one time on Lauren and Andrew's wedding day.

The day couldn't have been more beautiful, with temperatures so warm I actually starting sweating! I know, gross, but I'm just trying to illustrate the beauty of the day (however unsuccessful that may have been looking back on it). But it was a gorgeous day in Malvern, PA with beautiful fall colors and a very cool park (Valley Creek Park) to take pictures in. Kyleigh and Nino were the crew on that day. One of my favorite parts of the day was learning that Lauren decided to alter and wear her mother's wedding dress! It was the perfect, vintage dress that had just the right color and detail. Thanks Lauren and Andrew for making me a part of your day!

EnJOY!!

Gallery: http://vanessajoy.smugmug.com/Weddings/Lauren-and-Andrew-Oct-24-2010

























No comments:

Post a Comment